Monday, January 11, 2010

If Doing is Being, What is Receiving?

Picture title: How long does it take to see that the bush that is burning is not being consumed?
Blessings of Being Awake: Ana's call this morning reminded me again that I needed to just be receiving and healing. Her words sound true and echo the same words a friend gave me last week, you only have to receive. At that point I drew my third drawing expressing my grief; a picture of a huge heart filled with grey color and little red hearts floating in and out and around her and some even touched her edges. As I drew the hearts that touched my heart, I viscerally felt the tenderness and soothing nature and I wanted more. Yet, I am not practiced and I am awkward. at ministering to only me.
Spiritual Challenge: I want to move on and I feel stuck in this bedlam space and I need to stay here and learn how to care for me, the one who has set an intention of creating more art space and less intellectual space. I need to listen to my heart and words of intention and to walk with the great fear into supporting me in my dreams previously set aside for the universal fears of success.
Spiritual Practice: Today Roberta and I will just clean up my office so I can walk around the past and potential creativity that now looks like boxes and books. I will say good-bye to all that I have held onto that made me feel safe, protected and gave me an identity. Oy Vay!!!
Blessings of Being a proud member of The Society of the Vav: To walk the talk of being a Vav I need to stand tall, open hearted, strong back, being all of who I am am and in the present moment be inspired to follow my heart that can only be heard in the stillness of silence, as Ezekiel reminds me.

No comments: