Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Do you talk with G!D?


Blessings of being Awake: And another opportunity arrived to try something i encourage others to do. Talk with G!D.
Spiritual Challenge: So, I wonder who is G!D, Where is this G!D I want to talk with, to? I usually say G!D is good. Well, is that true? I am a Jew, I wrestle with G!D. Which G!D? Outside, inside, female, male, a blade of grass, a bird flying by? How can I focus on one?
Spiritual Practice:breathing deep, i smile and decide not to suffer as I go back to creating with paint, stamps and fabric. Praying that the Divine Source of All That Is , the One Without End will shut down my mind and flow through my hands creating beauty, reflecting my soul.
Blessings of the Vav: Only when i am standing tall in all that i am and in all my possibilities, not suffering more than in that moment remembering that i can choose life and joy. Yes and i am living a Vav-nik life.

No comments: