Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Including me on the Daily To-do List


I read a book recently and many others are also laughing and learning their way through it, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, a woman’s guide to everything.

The other day while working with a client I recommended the book to her. As I said the title I began to think of the words as a mantra and offered this idea to her. Now I put Eat-Pray-Love on the top of my daily list as a ‘must do’. I see this as a way of including Me in my day.

Eat by filling myself during the day with delicious, nutritious, fulfilling experiences so that I am satisfied in all four worlds even when I watch the news I am living in this world not avoiding the pain of others and
Pray by being grateful for each breath and for the others who may be in a narrow place, taking time to meditate on the thirteen attributes of G!D and remembering to bless each morsel I place in my mouth and for the ability to walk, talk, think and release from my body, mind and heart everything that I do not need to carry with me and
Love which brings a smile to my face surrounding myself by love inside and out only can relax me into the moment instead of leaning forward into the next second. My mother was watching me read at her table the other day and commented how happy it made her to see me sitting so upright. So all this practice maybe working. Halleluyah! And may everyone be so blessed!
Blessing of the Vav: including you in your life is being soul-full.

1 comment:

S said...

This is a better philosophy than the former bestseller, "Eats, Shoots, Leaves."

I feel your prayers all around me Tzipi and I hold you and everything in the light. Peace, and thanks.